Monday 19 February 2018

A Look Back at UNBROKEN 2017

Following a hugely successful debut at Theatre503 on World Mental Health Day the previous year, the UNBROKEN festival returned in 2017 with the inaugural UNBROKEN Short Film Prize; a creative writing project and festival bookstall; a talk on Mental Health in Current Children's Literature' by Charlie Sheppard, Publishing Director at acclaimed children's publisher Andersen Press; and Under My Skin, a funny and powerful play about adolescent mental health by award-winning playwright Ali Taylor, having been added to the art exhibitions, live music, new writing, original choreography and panel discussions that proved such a hit in 2016.

Find out much more on the UNBROKEN Festival website - see in particular the Reactions and Gallery pages - and do get in touch if you'd like to get involved this year! 

In the meantime, you might enjoy watching the following film from WinkBall Video, who reported from the festival on its final evening, Monday 30th October:



2 comments:

Michael Geoff` said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Please Keep it up. adolescent addiction treatment simi valley ca

treatmentangel.com said...

Nice Post For me and It is a very different blog than the usual ones I visit. From this post, I get more knowledge and I read a lot of interesting content here. Thanks for sharing a knowledgeable post. rehab center in los angeles